[1]. Name : Kumar

[2]. Nick Server : suhaib

[3]. Age :17

[4]. Level :14

[5]. Hours played:32

[6]. Did you read the rules ? : "Zm#LeagueCS"

[7]. Why do you want admin ? :

Dear Zombie Evolution Server Team,

I am writing to express my genuine interest in assuming the role of admin for the Zombie Evolution server. My motivation stems from a deep-seated passion for fostering a thriving and inclusive gaming community. I aspire to utilize my skills and dedication to uphold the server's values, ensure fair and enjoyable gameplay, and create a welcoming environment for all players.

As an admin, I am committed to:

Upholding Fair Play: Enforcing the server's rules and guidelines to maintain a level playing field for all participants.

Fostering Community: Nurturing a positive and supportive atmosphere where players can engage in constructive interactions and form lasting connections.

Enhancing Security: Proactively identifying and addressing potential threats to ensure a secure and stable gaming environment.

Supporting Growth: Assisting new players, addressing their concerns, and contributing to the overall improvement of the gaming experience.

I am dedicated to contributing to the continued success and positive evolution of the Zombie Evolution server. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to serve the community in this capacity.

Sincerely, [Kumar]

This application effectively communicates your passion for community building, fair play, and the betterment of the gaming environment, showcasing your commitment to the server's success.

[8]. How well do you know English?:10/10

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate