Postări Recomandate

[1]. Name :Kumar

[2]. Nick Server :suhaib

[3]. Age :17

[4]. Level :11

[5]. Hours played : 30 

[6]. Did you read the rules ? :  "Zm#LeagueCS"

[7]. Why do you want admin ? : 

I am interested in becoming an admin because I believe I can contribute positively to the server community and help maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all users. Here are a few reasons why I want to become an admin:

Passion for the community: I have a genuine passion for the server and its community. I enjoy interacting with other users, helping them with their queries, and fostering a friendly atmosphere.

Experience and knowledge: I have been an active member of the server for a considerable amount of time and have gained a deep understanding of its rules, guidelines, and dynamics. This experience has equipped me with the knowledge necessary to effectively handle various situations that may arise.

Responsibility and fairness: I strongly believe in fairness and treating all users equally. As an admin, I will ensure that rules are enforced consistently and impartially, creating a level playing field for everyone.

Conflict resolution: I possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are essential for resolving conflicts and diffusing tense situations. I am patient, empathetic, and able to remain calm under pressure.

Dedication and availability: I am committed to being an active presence on the server and devoting my time to moderating and assisting users. I understand the importance of being available to address any issues that may arise promptly.

Building a positive community: I am passionate about fostering a positive and inclusive community. I will actively engage with users, encourage collaboration, and promote a welcoming environment for everyone.

Overall, I believe that my dedication, experience, and passion for the server make me a suitable candidate for the admin position. I am ready to take on the responsibilities that come with the role and contribute to the growth and well-being of the server community. Thank you for considering my application.

[8]. How well do you know English?:10/10

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Hello suhaib. I'm really happy because you intend helping the server and you even seem like a cool person, I like your request. Besides the fact that you read the rules, I want to say that you do not requiere the minimum amount of hours played on the server. You only played 26 hours, you can check it on gametracker, and you must have at least 30 hours played, because of this I give you a:
:contra: You can also request admin on the free campaign with no requirements. Good Luck!

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate