Sari la conținut

Create admin

Adrianz

Postări Recomandate

[1]. Name : Avery

[2]. Nick Server : ADYNUTZALOVECS

[3]. Age : 19

[4]. LeveL : 19

[5]. Hours played  : 130h  https://www.gametracker.com/player/AdynutzaLovecs/zm.leaguecs.ro:27015/

[6]. Did you read the rules ? :yes(Zm#LeagueCS) 

[7]. Why do you want admin ? : as you see i been playing this server for too long just for fun ,but now im more intrested in being admin since its my favourite server

[8]. How well do you know English?: pretty understandable ,decent speaking

Editat de Adrianz
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Contra, it s first time today when you played on the server like you are playing on another zm server wich I can t name here. Btw just look at you activity in the last month.

fLs7iFU.png 28 min in 30 days.

Link spre comentariu

as i said i used to play on this sv if i spend all that 130 hour playing on this server and last month didnt play that means i got life on other hand , playing on other zm servers has nothing to do with that 

Link spre comentariu

As I said you had activity on that specific server and you didn t play this one at all.

dtOGj96.png why would you request here for admin if u spend you r time on other server yk what I mean?

Link spre comentariu

y'all either on crack or just dumb, im propably older then y'all in this server and as i told you im not responsible for kids who use my nickname in game and get admin on other sv ,if thats the problem its clear already 

Link spre comentariu

Are you  serious? This name was used by a girl that I know and you took it because it has a lot of hours on the server. Find yourself a name dude.
T/C

Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate