Sari la conținut

Carere Moderator DaRk

Postări Recomandate

Name : Alexandre
Why do you want to apply for this degree? : To help the site and the comunity to rise up
Which section do you want to moderate? : Video Games 
What improvements can you bring to the moderate section? :  I can monitor the community for hours because I love the virtual world
Explain your recent activity on the forum and section:  Im an active persone who try to help as many he can
Are you aware that you will be put on probation, and if you don't do well you risk being suspended?  Yes, and I also understand and I hope to be at your best
Are you recommended by someone in the community? : No Alone
Other specifications : I am a person who likes to help with anything he can, and I will always try to help any person on this community!
Can you join the meetings on teamspeak? : Yes

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Acum 13 ore, DaRk xD a spus:

Name : Alexandre
Why do you want to apply for this degree? : To help the site and the comunity to rise up
Which section do you want to moderate? : Video Games 
What improvements can you bring to the moderate section? :  I can monitor the community for hours because I love the virtual world
Explain your recent activity on the forum and section:  Im an active persone who try to help as many he can
Are you aware that you will be put on probation, and if you don't do well you risk being suspended?  Yes, and I also understand and I hope to be at your best
Are you recommended by someone in the community? : No Alone
Other specifications : I am a person who likes to help with anything he can, and I will always try to help any person on this community!
Can you join the meetings on teamspeak? : Yes

Welcome to the staff! If you need help, don't hesitate to ask!

Good luck with the post !

Access to the online games category

:acceptat:

:topic_inchis:

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Arhivat

Acest topic este acum arhivat și este închis pentru alte răspunsuri.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate