#Admin Request

XyleN

Postări Recomandate

[1]. Name :Roey

[2]. Nick Server :XyleN

[3]. Age :18

[4]. LeveL :10

[5]. Hours played [ Click Here ]  :
[ ZM-reclamă ] Misiuni Timpul jucat pe server: 41 ore, 2 minute, 28 secunde.

[6]. Did you read the rules ? : Yes I read the rules in depth and understood everything.

[7]. Why do you want admin ? : I want to help the players and everyone, I have 9 years of experience as an administrator in servers and I also want to help the team with new server ideas and a lot of activity.

Editat de XyleN
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Against

You didnt read the rules.

Most of your hours are made from being a spectator(Sometimes when I was playing in the server all night, you have been spectating the whole time. You can't be admin by making hours like this, staying all the night in spectator mode). Make some hours in the server by PLAYING and then come back and make a request again.

Link spre comentariu

Acum 18 minute, MTP a spus:

Against

You didnt read the rules.

Most of your hours are made from being a spectator(Sometimes when I was playing in the server all night, you have been spectating the whole time. You can't be admin by making hours like this, staying all the night in spectator mode). Make some hours in the server by PLAYING and then come back and make a request again.

No problem, But I played a lot in the server, and click told me that,I can be afk for hours

Link spre comentariu

Yes you can be afk for hours, but the hours made from being afk, doesnt count as required hours for admin. You must show some of your hard work to the admins with PLAYED HOURS in the server that make them think you deserve the admin.

And one more thing to add here, you dont have to stay afk all night for no reason, why would you do that and for what???

Thank you for understanding  : P

Editat de MTP
Link spre comentariu

Ok then, my bad (sorry). If cLick- said that you're free to be an admin. Read the rules and I will give you a PRO.

Editat de MTP
Link spre comentariu

8.  At question from Admin Application Template, "Why do you want admin?" , the answer will be a simple one: "ZmD#LeagueCS".

Why didn't you complete with what the rule said?

Editat de MTP
Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate