Sari la conținut

BOHALI

BOHALI

Postări Recomandate

[1]. Name :AYOUB

[2]. Nick Server :BoMbAsT!k

[3]. Age :21

[4]. LeveL :20

[5]. Hours played [Click here]:https://www.gametracker.com/player/BoMbAsT!k/zm.leaguecs.ro:27015/

[6]. Did you read the rules ? :Zm#LeagueCS

[7]. Why do you want admin ? : first of all, there is no moroccan admin, so it will make it easier for me to talk to moroccans and arabs, the second thing is that i am old in the server and i think i will be useful and the last thing is that many times i do not find any admin in server , so many players break the rules and this is very bad for other players

[8]. How well do you know English?:  m not bad, I also know arabic, darija(moroccan language) , and german

Editat de BOHALI
  • Like 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Contra eu mereu am avut probleme cu tine. Chiar ai avut și un ban pe partea de nerespectare reguli 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
Link spre comentariu

CONTRA! try not be afk on server to farm hours,usualy i see you on but you are afk,you got so manny hours by farming them!good luck and come back in 2 weeks with true activity

• Dislike 1
Link spre comentariu

La 08.08.2024 la 9:44, zuky a spus:

CONTRA! try not be afk on server to farm hours,usualy i see you on but you are afk,you got so manny hours by farming them!good luck and come back in 2 weeks with true activity

Contra

Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate