Sari la conținut

[UnBan Request] Fanga La Boongala

Postări Recomandate

★ Nick : Fanga La Boongala

★ IP : 85.64.239.200

★ Date : 11/05/2024

★ Admins present on the server : υ.ғ.o ︻デ一

★ Admin Name : υ.ғ.o ︻デ一

★ Brief description of what happened : The noob admin υ.ғ.o ︻デ一,  have no CS skill and banned me. I was on the server a bit and I saw him killing AFK players only, and he was doing it for 1 hour to get 100:10 score (seriously, check his demo - he was killing AFKs for 1 hour for score/rank because he is noob, I know it was 1 hour because of the time he was on the server).

Then, I came to the server - and killed him. I killed him immediately when I joined the server (because finally there is someone that is not AFK and can kill him), and he immediately banned me.

He didn't ask for screenshots or demos like the other admins - which I give immediately. Instead - he asked me to install a virus called "wargods": 

1) https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a6dc03f07c4a8041191be204138fe99654abf65cf2a24db67562740c36d73e69?nocache=1

2) https://imgur.com/a/cqxsNy2

★ Proof : I don't have proof, because the noob υ.ғ.o ︻デ一 didn't take screenshots or didn't take my demo, he immediately banned me.

υ.ғ.o ︻デ一 - I know you bought your admin with like 5 euros - but that doesn't make you a good player. 

Money doesn't buy skill and υ.ғ.o ︻デ一 is the proof.

υ.ғ.o ︻デ一 - you probably think you are so pro doing no-zoom and fast-zoom with AWP on AFK players 🤣😂 what a noob.

Bought admin to kill AFK players and non-steam players.. LOL

I have 1000's of Steam hours without VAC ban and you can always check my demo, screenshots and my live stream on Discord because my camera is on

Editat de gitter
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

u can forget about getting unbanned , u can go and play some minecraft or some other games :)  

have a nice day

Link spre comentariu

Postat (editat)
2 hours ago, υ.ғ.o said:

u can forget about getting unbanned , u can go and play some minecraft or some other games :)  

have a nice day

Lmao, I am already in the server with another name, I've got some more Steam accounts

And to the head of the server - If the server is 95% non-steam bots, I can see why - this noob banned most of the pro players so he can kill all the noobs and afk players.

I can't imagine how many pro players this noob admin banned already.

You can see by his answer here that he is not professional, not only his CS skill is low, but his administrative skills are low because he bans players for no real reason.

Anyway as I said - I am already in the server, enjoy being killed by someone very good (better than you, bot) 

Editat de gitter
Link spre comentariu

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
Din păcate, conținutul tău conține termeni pe care nu îi permitem. Te rugăm să editezi conținutul pentru a elimina cuvintele evidențiate de mai jos.
Răspunde la acest topic...

×   Inserat ca text bogat.   Restabiliți configurația implicită

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost restaurat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate