Sari la conținut

[ZM] Admin Application [ EN ]

Postări Recomandate

[1]. Name :Kumar

[2]. Nick Server :suhaib

[3]. Age :17

[4]. Level :15

[5]. Hours played : https://www.gametracker.rs/server_players/51.89.15.97:27015/?name=suhaib

[6]. Did you read the rules ? :  "Zm#LeagueCS"

[7]. Why do you want admin ? : 

I am thrilled to submit my application for the esteemed role of administrator within our vibrant and dynamic community. My passion for fostering growth, cultivating positivity, and driving impactful change has led me to pursue this opportunity with unwavering enthusiasm. As an administrator, I am dedicated to championing a culture of inclusivity, empowerment, and excellence, where every member's voice is heard, valued, and respected.

My commitment to effective leadership, strategic decision-making, and nurturing a collaborative environment aligns seamlessly with the ethos of our esteemed community. I am driven by the belief that through effective administration, we can empower individuals to reach their full potential, foster meaningful connections, and collectively achieve extraordinary outcomes.

I am eager to leverage my diverse skill set, including exceptional communication, problem-solving prowess, and a relentless pursuit of continuous improvement, to steer our community towards a future filled with innovation, harmony, and boundless success.

Thank you for considering my application. I am wholeheartedly devoted to the vision and prosperity of our community, and I am earnestly looking forward to the opportunity to serve as an administrator.

With sincere excitement and warm regards. [Kumar]

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Acceptat, pm on discord with a desired password.

T/C

Editat de Metra
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate