Postări Recomandate

[1]. Name :Kumar

[2]. Nick Server :suhaib

[3]. Age :17

[4]. Level :11

[5]. Hours played : 30 

[6]. Did you read the rules ? :  "Zm#LeagueCS"

[7]. Why do you want admin ? : 

I am interested in becoming an admin because I believe I can contribute positively to the server community and help maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all users. Here are a few reasons why I want to become an admin:

Passion for the community: I have a genuine passion for the server and its community. I enjoy interacting with other users, helping them with their queries, and fostering a friendly atmosphere.

Experience and knowledge: I have been an active member of the server for a considerable amount of time and have gained a deep understanding of its rules, guidelines, and dynamics. This experience has equipped me with the knowledge necessary to effectively handle various situations that may arise.

Responsibility and fairness: I strongly believe in fairness and treating all users equally. As an admin, I will ensure that rules are enforced consistently and impartially, creating a level playing field for everyone.

Conflict resolution: I possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are essential for resolving conflicts and diffusing tense situations. I am patient, empathetic, and able to remain calm under pressure.

Dedication and availability: I am committed to being an active presence on the server and devoting my time to moderating and assisting users. I understand the importance of being available to address any issues that may arise promptly.

Building a positive community: I am passionate about fostering a positive and inclusive community. I will actively engage with users, encourage collaboration, and promote a welcoming environment for everyone.

Overall, I believe that my dedication, experience, and passion for the server make me a suitable candidate for the admin position. I am ready to take on the responsibilities that come with the role and contribute to the growth and well-being of the server community. Thank you for considering my application.

[8]. How well do you know English?:10/10

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate