Sari la conținut

Admin complaint for felu^

ArisKON9

Postări Recomandate

Ingame name ArisKON9 name of the complaint admin felu^ reason slay 

he slayed me once in nemesis mode for not attacking for 3 seconds and also he only slayed me. there were 3 more zombies who were waiting but I was the only one who got slayed and when I ask him why only slay me he said to me the other zombies don’t have abilities like you do i have zombie class smoker and I have proof   With pictures

• UP 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

you didn t atack, you allways do the same mistakes , when you are zm you are waiting for ability and you dont atack, i will keep slaying you enytime when you broke rules! and you have to show proof when you make a complain to someone 

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu

if the 3 zombies have level 1 and it is afk, it is useful to give them slay so that they respawn. in case they spell on purpose they will get slay and in your case, if you stayed afk as nemesis mode, it is not fair to the players, I'm glad you went through this experience, maybe now you'll see what it's like to be zombies and not be attacked. and about my college my friend did the right thing (according to the server rules) PS: I would ask you to come back to the server and let's be friends, we are not bad as some people think. hello have a wonderful day

• Mersi 1
Link spre comentariu

• 1 lună mai târziu...
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate