Sari la conținut

CERERE UP Ch3ny1

Ch3ny1

Postări Recomandate

1].Name : Chenyi

[2].Nick server : Ch3ny1

[3].Age : 21 

[4]. Current rank : Helper 

[5]. Hours played [ Click Here ] : 200 more Hours https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/zm.leaguecs.ro:27015/top_players/?query=ch3ny1 

[6].Link from the last application : 

[7]. Why do you want upgrade ? : At first I had some misunderstandings, but now I'm willing to help on this server.

Editat de Ch3ny1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

I'm sometimes in the afternoon, but I'm active when it's to night around 12 because my restaurant closes at that time

Editat de Ch3ny1
Link spre comentariu

Ngl I give you Against. You are not ready to promote even yesterday you didn t pay any attention to what happens on server you just play, also there was someone insult ME personally and you didn t gag him and the insults were in english. Pretty much u are unaware with what happens beside gameplay.

Link spre comentariu

Stas That player insults you I didn't give him a gag but I warned him, and that happens because you do a lot of strafe with zm or I think, , you have more speed than a human runner

Editat de Ch3ny1
  • Mor de râs 1
Link spre comentariu

Against 
1. Learn all the rules from an admin and player's posture.
2. Be active as an admin then as a player on the server, you are mostly game focused and you don't pay attention to player's needs. 
3. You always have something to say when someone get's your attention, you always think that you are right, you are not, receive feedback proactively from admins with more experience and learn from your mistakes. 

Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate