#UpgradeRequest

XyleN

Postări Recomandate

[1].Name :Roey

[2].Nick server :XyleN

[3].Age 18

[4]. Current rank :Helper

[5]. Hours played [ Click Here ] :
[ ZM-reclamă ] Misiuni Timpul jucat pe server: 95 ore, 41 minute, 48 secunde.

[6].Link from the last application :[ ZM-reclamă ] Misiuni Timpul jucat pe server: 46 ore, 12 minute, 34 secunde.

[7]. Why do you want upgrade ? :I want to help more than I have done so far, and for that I will also need more access, I try to be as active as I can, I have a lot of experience and I can show it on the server and to the players.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Acum 26 minute, XyleN a spus:

I want to help more than I have done so far, and for that I will also need more access, I try to be as active as I can, I have a lot of experience and I can show it on the server and to the players.

Absolut Contra!

Nu meriti upgrade deloc! Nu ajuti serverul si nici jucatorii, nu folosesti deloc comenzile de admin si as mai putea spune ca nu ai experienta deloc!

+ Ai activitate slaba pe server (intri odata la 5 zile si mai stai si afk) si mai incalci si regulile (imgur)

Propun "remove" la aceasta persoana din staff!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely Against!

You don't deserve an upgrade at all! You don't help the server and the players, you don't use the admin commands at all and I could say that you
have no experience at all!

+ You have low activity on the server (you join the server once in 5 days and you stay afk) and you also break the rules (imgur)

I suggest "remove" this person from staff!

Editat de Metra
Link spre comentariu

AGAINST! You dont even knew  that you are not allowed to use lm+sb. You dont use comands, and always AFK doing literally nothing. Your want more than helper? I suggest removing the admin.

• Like 1
Link spre comentariu

Acum 7 minute, Metra a spus:

Absolut Contra!

Nu meriti upgrade deloc! Nu ajuti serverul si nici jucatorii, nu folosesti deloc comenzile de admin si as mai putea spune ca nu ai experienta deloc!

+ Ai activitate slaba pe server (intri odata la 5 zile si mai stai si afk) si mai incalci si regulile (imgur)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely Against!

You don't deserve an upgrade at all! You don't help the server and the players, you don't use the admin commands at all and I could say that you
have no experience at all!

+ You have low activity on the server (you join the server once in 5 days and you stay afk) and you also break the rules (imgur)

As I see you are trying to fail me, I was inactive for a short time because my computer was not in my room, I moved it to my room from another room after a few days because it was my room before, that's why I was not online, I help anyone who needs help And in the same case another player used a laser and I ran away from a zombie I entered and put a sandbag, it was not written in the rules that I was not allowed to use it because the laser was not mine, believe me I have more experience than you

Link spre comentariu

Acum 9 minute, D1vinN a spus:

AGAINST! You dont even knew  that you are not allowed to use lm+sb. You dont use comands, and always AFK doing literally nothing. Your want more than helper? I suggest removing the admin.

I don't want to make mistakes, I use what I'm sure I should do, I'm only admin a month in the server and you all only speak Romanian and ignore me, how do you expect me to help you? and use commands?

Editat de XyleN
Link spre comentariu

Acum 19 minute, DvL.w0w a spus:

Really ? :))

AGAINST

You need remove my friend.

You don not need acces to nothing.

watch the other comments about what I said, why I didn't used it for no reason. before saying this nosense u should know the truth, the pc not was in my room

Link spre comentariu

contra, Nu meriti upgrade deloc! Nu ajuti serverul si nici jucatorii, nu folosesti deloc comenzile de admin si as mai putea spune ca nu ai experienta deloc! Propun remove!!!

Editat de En1oNE
Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate