Sari la conținut

[LeagueCS] - Free Chat

MANEL

Postări Recomandate

Acum 3 ore, Portogoiz a spus:

maybe , but peww is tornado , their king 🤴

for all the respect for peww , he isnt even in the top 30 players of this server, u clearly dont know the power of my king 

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

47 minutes ago, MarioMingeaRo said:

for all the respect for peww , he isnt even in the top 30 players of this server, u clearly dont know the power of my king 

peww is tornado , i see his play and like tornado , but III is instant kill so , i respect ur king 

Link spre comentariu

Acum 6 ore, Portogoiz a spus:

peww is tornado , i see his play and like tornado , but III is instant kill so , i respect ur king 

Peww a great player but not even on my level today he wasnt enough to carry his team against mine

Link spre comentariu

6 hours ago, Portogoiz said:

Dont get me wrong, there are many great players, but im a king so that makes it impossible for others to reach me. And do not add my team to the comparison zone cuz they are unbeatable too. ✌️

Link spre comentariu

8 hours ago, III said:

Dont get me wrong, there are many great players, but im a king so that makes it impossible for others to reach me. And do not add my team to the comparison zone cuz they are unbeatable too. ✌️

are u accept my Respect , KING ? 🤴

Link spre comentariu

1 minute ago, MarioMingeaRo said:

He named himself a king so , what do u expect , even god didn’t have a choice but to let him be the king

man he said about manel she is nub 😕

Link spre comentariu

Remember: do not drink to much coffee, like what is above 5 and 3 Hell energy drink, is bad.
But you can go to 4 coffee and 2 Hells, (my liver is ded)

Link spre comentariu

4 minutes ago, AquiLa said:

Remember: do not drink to much coffee, like what is above 5 and 3 Hell energy drink, is bad.

maybe like the one who get drunk by coffee and energy drink xDD

Link spre comentariu

Acum 8 ore, Ryadh.lk a spus:

i was using skins in the past but now i don't becuse it takes fps 

I didnt use skins in the past , now i dont use skins , and will not use skins because i prefer the originals , and if it lowers fps i dont have a reason to use them

Link spre comentariu

Acum 12 ore, AquiLa a spus:

Bruh , thats not good :)) , I drink like max 2 coffee a day and 0 energy drink i know that if u drink too much coffee u will start shaking 

Link spre comentariu

hey soooo my request got denied due saying nick is stole yet i'm the only one using this nick from the start i started playing in 2021 around September i was really active admin on the server and around December i changed my nick into "Imegination" tho due being inactive i got my grade removed and i don't complain about that tho being blamed my nick is stolen by me on my own is a bit of annoying- 

Editat de Floofy
Link spre comentariu

1 hour ago, Floofy said:

hey soooo my request got denied due saying nick is stole yet i'm the only one using this nick from the start i started playing in 2021 around September i was really active admin on the server and around December i changed my nick into "Imegination" tho due being inactive i got my grade removed and i don't complain about that tho being blamed my nick is stolen by me on my own is a bit of annoying- 

No need act 😀 Manel know what she sayin if she not said that then i will so anyway 😀

Link spre comentariu

6 hours ago, MarioMingeaRo said:

Bruh , thats not good :)) , I drink like max 2 coffee a day and 0 energy drink i know that if u drink too much coffee u will start shaking 

nonono, Math is not waiting, info too...i have to understand them...to...understand...

this_is_fine.jpg

Link spre comentariu

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
Din păcate, conținutul tău conține termeni pe care nu îi permitem. Te rugăm să editezi conținutul pentru a elimina cuvintele evidențiate de mai jos.
Răspunde la acest topic...

×   Inserat ca text bogat.   Restabiliți configurația implicită

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost restaurat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate