Sari la conținut

[LeagueCS] - Free Chat

MANEL

Postări Recomandate

@MANEL @MaHm0ud Hello, I would like to ask my brother that he wants to play cs1.6 on the zombie server. I will change his name. I know that he will remain the same as SteamID, but he promised me that he will not change his name and join the server where I have two users. So, is this possible?

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

5 minutes ago, SebyQW said:

But you both left at the same time, when I killed you both, are you sure it wasn't me?

@SebyQW

Tomorrow early in the morning I will go to the university, it is not in my city, so I need to wake up early 
+
your kill remind me  of two things first : that i need to go , second : that im a bad player🤣

Editat de Monkey.D.Luffy
Link spre comentariu

Let me remind you who was wining against you every round when u were ct  , u just got your revenge when the autoswitch after 7 losing rounds happend 😂

+Every one knows that i use amx_kick on my self when i leave , you were just overreacting 🌚

Editat de Monkey.D.Luffy
Link spre comentariu

Okay so seems like a lot of people has something to say with me being afk :3 @*Cos[T]a* said that afk rule was just for maybe like 15 seconds or and @Tim said that it's not allowed to afk in even normal teams okay then explain me this https://imgur.com/a/9zSmpjy 😘 i check stuff till i do it (most of the time)

Link spre comentariu

28 minutes ago, Frostoh said:

Okay so seems like a lot of people has something to say with me being afk :3 @*Cos[T]a* said that afk rule was just for maybe like 15 seconds or and @Tim said that it's not allowed to afk in even normal teams okay then explain me this https://imgur.com/a/9zSmpjy 😘 i check stuff till i do it (most of the time)

Okey but Foxx at me she say "no time limit-you can make request upgrade"

Okey if you make request upgrade how I should to be now the hours "afk" and the hours rell playing? That make as confined about your time? 

@MANELit's okey when you afk but about upgrade it's bad idea what is your opinion? 

Editat de *Cos[T]a*
Link spre comentariu

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
Din păcate, conținutul tău conține termeni pe care nu îi permitem. Te rugăm să editezi conținutul pentru a elimina cuvintele evidențiate de mai jos.
Răspunde la acest topic...

×   Inserat ca text bogat.   Restabiliți configurația implicită

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost restaurat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate