Sari la conținut

[LeagueCS] - Free Chat

MANEL

Postări Recomandate

guys  (admins) if any one saw the player "<warrior> player" with this steam id+ ip STEAM_1:0:490105819  88.230.180.133  must watch him carefully  bcs he is using hack speed 
i was about to record a demo but he left so i dont have proof to ban him but it was 100% hack speed 

Editat de Monkey.D.Luffy
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

14 hours ago, Sweety said:

Didn't I tell you not to publish it, it will show that you are noob to this score

40-13 its bad 😕

But you seem to be used to this many deaths so you are free xdd

Makee 40 kils without reseting score :PPPP 

Link spre comentariu

On 21/02/2023 at 17:22, Monkey.D.Luffy said:

@Ane @SweetyJust watch and learn😎 ==> https://imgur.com/1I7nAyP

18 hours ago, Ane said:

Makee 40 kils without reseting score :PPPP 

Oh my God I am surround by noobs, do you know that if I photograph every good score I get then the number of photos is not less than 100? The death count shall not be more than 3 :/

On 21/02/2023 at 14:06, MaHm0ud said:

image.png 

I almost finished TOP it works well
I don't want any noob saying why wasted my time 

Good job brother, everyone should thank Mahmoud because it makes everything literally easier for us :/

love u ❤️

Link spre comentariu

On 25/02/2023 at 23:17, *Cos[T]a* said:

Hi agin long time to see you i hope all good 

@Zad_Ros.

@N1bey

@Haroun Ahmaro

@LonkIIv2

hi bro ,im good

On 25/02/2023 at 23:18, *Cos[T]a* said:

And also i want ask you @Kowalskinio if you know why when  i get 250 fps i will be faster but when i get more 250 i will be slow or samethink like that :?

you have low pc or your version cs its bad downlod "GSClient 1.6" its the best version for smooth play and good fps

Link spre comentariu

3 hours ago, Zad_Ros. said:

hi bro ,im good

you have low pc or your version cs its bad downlod "GSClient 1.6" its the best version for smooth play and good fps

The steam one is the best

Link spre comentariu

5 hours ago, Zad_Ros. said:

hi bro ,im good

I play now cs1.6 steam but is the same think 

i get 500 fps normal but  i cant starfez and i have good mouse dpi 1500 wich sens 11 but also noting work

Link spre comentariu

yo i have a question in rules ADMIN RULES: Rule n19 doesn't it basically say that admin is allowed to ask for wargod as long as they are 100% sure the player is cheating?

Link spre comentariu

17 minutes ago, Frostoh said:

yo i have a question in rules ADMIN RULES: Rule n19 doesn't it basically say that admin is allowed to ask for wargod as long as they are 100% sure the player is cheating?

you can ask about wg but you need to a recored a demo first and if the player clean you will get warn or romved

Link spre comentariu

35 minutes ago, *Cos[T]a* said:

you can ask about wg but you need to a recored a demo first and if the player clean you will get warn or romved

not warn its remove 100% check rules again bro but if he use hackk speed or aim like that :

just record him then ban him

Link spre comentariu

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
Din păcate, conținutul tău conține termeni pe care nu îi permitem. Te rugăm să editezi conținutul pentru a elimina cuvintele evidențiate de mai jos.
Răspunde la acest topic...

×   Inserat ca text bogat.   Restabiliți configurația implicită

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost restaurat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate