Sari la conținut

[Accepted] request admin

izz

Postări Recomandate

Model

Your Nickname: izz (ingame name)
 Your Address Discord, Steam , discord username : niz#7550 / izam_. (discord)
 Languages That You Can Speak: english / malaysia
 Your Location: malaysia
 Experience as Admin: sadly none
 You joined our Discord Community server ? Click Here : (obligatory u must join our discord to be a part of our staff) : yes
 Can You Stay a Spectator or Play Between These Hours (22:00 to 12:00 )? : sure 
 Link Of Hours You Played On Server: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/54.38.155.251:27015/top_players/
 Reason That You Want To Be Admin: your server is really enjoy , i playing on and i want to help your server

Editat de MHammad100
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

pro, you have already met the requirements even though u only played for 2 days in the server ( which is crazy). if u somehow get accepted please read the player rules, admin rules and everything related since u r kinda new here. even better since ur on gmt+8 which is the time everybody is offline and rule breaker take this chance to break the rule.

Link spre comentariu

Pro, like said Sumairey would be cool to have GMT+8 on the server as admin to moderate during night for us. But certainly need some interest on how to moderate.

Link spre comentariu

Pro, as goodro said, he's showing interest (even tho it's his first time as an admin, there is a first time for everything and I know you'll do just great). Gl 

Editat de Gheorghita
Link spre comentariu

• MHammad100 a schimbat titlul în [Accepted] request admin
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate