Sari la conținut

Upgrade request [accepted]

Gheorghita

Postări Recomandate

¤ Nickname: Gheorghita
 ¤ Grade: Semi-Elder
 ¤ The grade you want: Elder or Pre-Manager (whatever you guys will decide, I'll appreciate it)
 ¤ Link GameTracker of your hours: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Gheorghita/54.38.155.251:27015/
 ¤ Reason: My old friends from an old server called me here over 1 year ago (Otman, GloW and 1710), saying that I'll like it here and I do (proof is that I've been loyal for over a year). From the Admin+ is all new to me and I really like being in charge of the server, punish bad players, help banning cheaters when it's the case, a good example is the Big and Small case, (I got blacklisted on newlife for sticking with you guys and for swearing to Big and Small for hacking SParKleSSY's account, I have no regrets and I know I will not have).
 ¤ Link of the last upgrade request (mandatory): this is the first one, you guys got me upgraded till here

Editat de goodro56
  • Like 3
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

pro for elder, im ignorin ur activity past absent req. ur activity pre absent is good. u play alot and not 24/7 afk so i trust you on helping the server and prevent players from breaking any rules. just try to help player more and not mod too often so that other have a chance to mod too.

Editat de Sumairey
  • Like 1
Link spre comentariu

Pro for pre manager

You do a great a job as admin, you help out players, gives them mods,ammo...etc.I see active you active at night,

You support the server by voting the max amount of votes and you're loyal

Since your activiry is low i am suggesting a week test to see if you can get it high enough

good luck.

• Ador 1
Link spre comentariu

• goodro56 a schimbat titlul în Upgrade request [accepted]
  • goodro56 a blocat acest topic
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate