Sari la conținut

[REJECTED]Request Upgrade TheWild.

TheWild.

Postări Recomandate

¤ Nickname: TheWild.
 ¤ Grade: Pro-Manager
 ¤ The grade you want : Co-owner
 ¤ Link GameTracker of your hours : https://www.gametracker.com/player/TheWild./54.38.155.251:27015/
 ¤ Reason: activ help ds -forum  - server
 ¤ Link of the last upgrade request (mandatory):  /

Editat de SParKLeSSY
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

CONTRA u have a good activity but that is cuz you are almost all the time afk i dont see u helping the server or in discord that much 

• Mor de râs 1
Link spre comentariu

CONTRA , by all means i suggest you start showing interest as pre manager, play , use cmds when needed cuz like this ur grounding urself ur not doing anything . Take this as advice and behave

• Like 1
  • Mor de râs 1
Link spre comentariu

10 minutes ago, SParKLeSSY said:

CONTRA u have a good activity but that is cuz you are almost all the time afk i dont see u helping the server or in discord that much 

Agreed , you have good activity but try to play/help sv in that activity duration also when possible ( apply again later u might get it but u must fulfill this requirement first). For now Contra just because of the mentioned reason.

• Like 1
  • Mor de râs 1
Link spre comentariu

As i see , and like others opinion , i saw you afk for much times , and i didnt see you using much commands , dont just be active in cs sv by being afk , you need to do ur admin job , you can do up req later , but you need to use commands and watch cheaters and hackers .         Contra

• Like 1
  • Mor de râs 1
Link spre comentariu

REJECTED , request again after fixing your behaviour , help in discord , forum and in game , being a manager or an admin while just afking isnt what u should be 

• Like 2
  • Mor de râs 1
Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate