Postări Recomandate

On 24/04/2022 at 06:01, MANEL said:

Alright, i have a question for all

Why do you think there is no Furien Mod Servers like befor 6-7 years 

Lets see if people know why :)))

U nob people are moving on from cs 

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Idk but i miss the old furien with no bhop and when u could go on the walls and be invisible was great idk if anyone like it like me but i loved the old furien , i didnt see anyservers like that for 5 years

Link spre comentariu

1 hour ago, MarioMingeaRo said:

Idk but i miss the old furien with no bhop and when u could go on the walls and be invisible was great idk if anyone like it like me but i loved the old furien , i didnt see anyservers like that for 5 years

That was not old tbh, that was added later if we are speaking in old. Furien firstly came exactly like the server is(without few plug-ins). The wall thing was an update for the mod, and it did go viral. I used to own a furien server and i had that too 😅. But we’re  speaking 6-7 years ago.

Editat de III
Link spre comentariu

Acum 3 ore, III a spus:

That was not old tbh, that was added later if we are speaking in old. Furien firstly came exactly like the server is(without few plug-ins). The wall thing was an update for the mod, and it did go viral. I used to own a furien server and i had that too 😅. But we’re  speaking 6-7 years ago.

i was playing 7 years ago but , i was so young that i forgot how it was 

Link spre comentariu

2 hours ago, MarioMingeaRo said:

i was playing 7 years ago but , i was so young that i forgot how it was 

mdaa he edit it , some mercy to me you come the killer or the deather 

Link spre comentariu

9 hours ago, MarioMingeaRo said:

We already added {Climb Walls} on server but its very bad idea and no one like it and have bugs too

There is no Furien Servers because no one have original files for this mod

All addons on internet have bug or dont working 100% Clean if there was a clean addons like our addons

You will see many Furien Servers with many DNS like [Furien-Fury-FR-Furyx....etc]

+Not any host can running this Mod well 100% without problem

Link spre comentariu

On 26/04/2022 at 03:55, MANEL said:

We already added {Climb Walls} on server but its very bad idea and no one like it and have bugs too

There is no Furien Servers because no one have original files for this mod

All addons on internet have bug or dont working 100% Clean if there was a clean addons like our addons

You will see many Furien Servers with many DNS like [Furien-Fury-FR-Furyx....etc]

+Not any host can running this Mod well 100% without problem

in 2012-13 there was a server, a really old one with XP and WALL Grab, and the founder war RO, maybe we can find him somehow, i think he could have the files.

Link spre comentariu

Acum 1 oră, AquiLa a spus:

in 2012-13 there was a server, a really old one with XP and WALL Grab, and the founder war RO, maybe we can find him somehow, i think he could have the files.

I didnt say that we should add wall grab , i dont want wall grab because the furien will have more advantadge in gameplay then the ct so , that results in the fall of the server 

Link spre comentariu

2 minutes ago, MarioMingeaRo said:

I didnt say that we should add wall grab , i dont want wall grab because the furien will have more advantadge in gameplay then the ct so , that results in the fall of the server 

Ct could have Freeze Bomb or idk, or slow bomb, but hell neah cuz mahmoud said : CLASSIC, so it has to be classic

Link spre comentariu

On 27/04/2022 at 14:51, AquiLa said:

Ct could have Freeze Bomb or idk, or slow bomb, but hell neah cuz mahmoud said : CLASSIC, so it has to be classic

Its not Zombie Mod to add Freeze Bomb or Slow Bomb

Link spre comentariu

3 hours ago, Portogoiz said:

thx king , mario lost his beneficis

Wait what!? Why, wth happened.

Link spre comentariu

Acum 8 ore, III a spus:

Wait what!? Why, wth happened.

Because i would make everyone my bitch with the benefics and it was boring because i should’ve change team in 5-7 rounds everytime

Link spre comentariu

54 minutes ago, MarioMingeaRo said:

Because i would make everyone my bitch with the benefics and it was boring because i should’ve change team in 5-7 rounds everytime

My G. Theres no one who can match our forces.

Link spre comentariu

• 2 săptămâni mai târziu...
1 hour ago, MaHm0ud said:

what are you doing noob

Nothing man 😅 trying to live. What about you? How are you?

Link spre comentariu

Waiting for you to come to beat you in the server 😁

34 minutes ago, III said:

Nothing man 😅 trying to live. What about you? How are you?

Link spre comentariu

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
Din păcate, conținutul tău conține termeni pe care nu îi permitem. Te rugăm să editezi conținutul pentru a elimina cuvintele evidențiate de mai jos.
Răspunde la acest topic...

×   Inserat ca text bogat.   Restabiliți configurația implicită

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost restaurat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

• Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

Termeni de Utilizare & Politică Intimitate